Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nineteen Ninety 4

Two very quick things to post about this evening.

1.) Idolator just posted a possible song leak from the upcoming Guns N' Roses album - Chinese Democracy.

Guns N' Roses?

I know what you're thinking...

Just hear me out on something. It's taken 10+ years and gobs of money for the new GNR album to come out. While my interests in GNR dried up in 1994, I'd be lying if I said I'm not interested in seeing what took 10 years and gobs of money for Axl Rose to make.


2.) Showtime just had Pulp Fiction on in HD this evening. I forget how long its been since I've seen Pulp Fiction... I recall wanting to see it after I saw Kill Bill 2 in the theater. I can't believe that this film is almost 15 years old now....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home