Saturday, February 17, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth

Weighing in on this documentary this long after its been available on DVD is embarrassing to say the least... but I can't stress how eye opening it was.

Like many other habitants of earth... I can do a number of extra things to do my part to help the planet. I just did some research on how I can recycle my household waste. The City of San Antonio, collects these items on specific days, all I have to do is get the appropriate containers.

In the documentary I learned about US Cities that participate in the Kyoto Protocol. I've been looking for an updated listing to confirm San Antonio's involvement... as of right now - I have not found confirmation of our city taking part.

I'll post updates on this tho'.

.alamo city rollie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home