Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 2 : Trek to Minneapolis

My second day in the twin cities is coming to a close... not a whole lot to report on.
Today was my first day of training and that went exceptionally well. I'm getting to teach two very sharp people so we managed to move through the training very quickly.

After the work day completed - I made it back to the hotel to decompress and got some work related action items done.

Managed to squeeze in a solid nap... then headed into Minneapolis for a little visit.

The Twin City - isn't all that different from St. Paul... I drove over the Mississippi and walked around for a little bit.

Wish I kept better track of how many times I've "crossed the Mississippi" in my life time. I've crossed over it in a number of locations... this is the northernmost crossing and I've been to New Orleans so I've crossed it at its Southern most crossing also.

There's something very calming about that.

.twin city rollie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home