Tuesday, December 13, 2005

First Holiday Gift Scare

Today was a bit of a strange day for me... for the first time ever in my relatively short life, I became a little worried that I wouldn't be able to come through on a gift that a loved one really wanted for the Holidays. The hard to find item this year was a copy of Animal Crossing - Wild World for the Nintendo DS.

The game was released in the US last Tuesday, but many stores (Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Etc.) reported to me that they never received a copy or they had already sold all of their copies. I tried securing the game online... but stocks were reportedly FRESH OUT through the web.


This is where the panic began to set in.

I sorta felt part helpless and a failure all at once. A really shitty feeling to have all at once.

Luckily, I saw an EB Games on my way home... stopped in and was able to secure the LAST copy they had on hand!

.rCr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home