Thursday, December 15, 2005

Holiday Gifts: Part 2

Last week I put together a short list of must get Holiday/Birthday items for friends/family/and loved ones to check out... in the event they couldn't figure out what to get me for said occasion.

The list was really helpful for a few and I was asked privately to possibly put together a few more items together for the site.

here goes....

1.) Nintendo DS / MarioKart Bundle : A very special someone is going to ring my hide out for even making this public... but in recent months the DS has begun to churn out incredible titles for the DS. I could honestly see myself quite entertained with the system and packaged game for quite some time... but a few other titles that I think are must haves with this: Nintendogs, Animal Crossing:Wild World and Advance Wars Dual Strike.

2.) DVD's.... I don't get around to purchasing to many DVD's these days because of netflix, but a few films that I would love to own are:

I Heart Huckabees
Shawn of the Dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home