Monday, March 13, 2006

Greatest Monday... Ever

There's very few Monday's I look forward to in the work year… but the Monday following "Selection Sunday" is the very Monday I look forward to. In years past, I've spent these days trying to hide my bracket from others in the work place while trying to map out my pool picks. One of the many perks about working for a newspaper is getting to openly look at brackets within our paper and others throughout the country. Just when I thought today couldn't get any cooler… I just realized that we get to see all of the Day 1 and 2 action from the workplace, thanks to having televisions set to the games throughout the workplace.

Making this Monday hella-cooler, last night the Sopranos began their 6th season with one of the best epi-sodes in recent memory. The beginning of the episode was a little weird… but once the show got some traction it really began to take off. Especially towards the end when Uncle Junior shoots Tony in the stomach.

As luck would have it… the work-mates who enjoy Bracket Monday and the Soprano's as much as I do, are out until 4:00PM today. Shouldn't complain tho'… while sitting here mulling over my picks and last night's Soprano developments, I've had a chance to watch the World Baseball Classic on TV.

This could possibly be the greatest Monday @ Work… ever.

.rCr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home