Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Red Mosquito

Have to quickly plug a guilty pleasure of mine this afternoon... while looking for some information on the soon to be released Pearl Jam album (self-titled Pearl Jam),...I noticed a forum area on the Sky I Scrape website called "Red Mosquito".


For anyone who hasn't bothered with picking up a Pearl Jam album since Vitalogy (the cd that's likely sticking out of your music collection like a sore thumb), "Red Mosquito" is the name of a strange track on my favorite Pearl Jam album, No Code.

The forum (message board) isn't all that different from a number of other boards I frequent... It's however become one of my hourly *must-visit* web staples in the past 72 hours. I guess I'm still a pretty hardcore Pearl Jam fan deep down inside.

















Leaked artwork for the upcoming Pearl Jam, album Pearl Jam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home