Monday, April 17, 2006

King of Kings / Vito Death Watch

Spent Easter Sunday with the family yesterday... The day started out with an unwelcome-wake-up visit from my sister around 8:00AM in the morning. Got word that my parents wanted to grill up some eats so my sister and I broke for the grocery store to pick up some last minute items before assembling for lunch.

Easter for the most part came and went... highlight was a water balloon fight my family partook after eating lunch. I wish I had taken some pictures of the balloon collection before all hell broke loose in the backyard.

A few hours after my Sister left, I channel surfed a bit in hopes of catching the Ten Commandments on TV. Don't particularly care it too much... but there's something comforting about catching a little Ramses playing Egyptian chess on Sunday afternoon. Didn't matter tho'... I loafed around the house until the Soprano's started. I can't believe that this show is going to be drawing to a close.



Last night's episode wasn't particularly good... The biggest plot development was Vito's official outing. The episode felt out of place for some reason... It also felt like the plot development slowed down when they could have done everything they developed last night in 20 minutes. I think there's 5 or 6 episodes left before they break for the final episodes in January... so I can't help but be critical about every moment they squander on the screen.

The next episode seems a bit promising... but I really don't know how much longer they're going to drag out the Vito angle. Much to my surprise Tony want's to possibly let Vito live. There appears to be too much unacceptance to his lifestyle within the family for him not to get snuffed out so I doubt that he'll be welcomed back in any fashion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home