Sunday, January 21, 2007

Um... the Real Superbowl, blog post

Ok... so I was a little premature with proclaiming the Pats as the 2006-7 AFC Champs.

Admittedly... I still can't believe that the Colts galloped back from 18 down to beat the Pats in what was possibly the best 2nd half's of NFL football in recent history.

I'm really happy to see the both the Colts and the Bears make it to the Superbowl. I'm even happier that an African American coach will get to guide a team to a title for the first time in NFL history.

That said...

The Patriots, as we know them... are officially dead.

I know that I went chapter and verse about how I couldn't believe that the Pats were on their way to a 4th Superbowl in 6 years 2 posts ago... but with today's loss to the Colts, the Pats will have to contend with seeing their franchise underpay their team and how they've let key players go in the last 5 years.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home