Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Movies worthy of playing hooky for...

Seriously considered playing hooky this morning when I saw that "How to steal a Million" was on TV this morning...

I opted to not skip work and programed my DVR to record a rebroadcast later in the day.

The movie however got me thinking about movies I would have totally blown all responsibility away for...

1.) Bandwagon - IFC gets around to showcasing this movie once a year. I don't believe that it's currently available on DVD. It's possibly my favorite - rock n' roll flick.

2.) Sexy Beast - Of all the movies I own on DVD, this one is easily my most watched one. I don't ever seeing it programed on tv... I'd gladly hang back and watch it tho'.

3.) The Last Starfighter - This movie used to be on TBS every other month... its not on TV as much anymore. I've never seen it without commercial breaks and there's something incredibly charming about movie. If I ever start a band I'm going to urge my friends to let me title an E.P. "Alex Rogan".

4.) Bad News Bears 2 (Breaking Training) - Nothing reminds me of childhood like seeing the bad news bears play at the Alamo Dome AStROdOmE - Thank you Shawn. "let them play!"



... I'll add more movies later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home