Saturday, March 03, 2007

IKEA

Drove an hour an 20 minutes out of my way today to visit IKEA for the first time.

Got word that one opened up outside of Austin in December of last year... so I made it a point to drive out and see what all the fuss is about.

The store place was a lot larger than I imagined. I don't know how many other shoppers were there - but parking was hard to get at 11:00 AM

I didn't intend to purchase anything on my first visit. I'm in dire need of some proper media storage, but they didn't have anything to house my ridiculous music collection.

I picked up a few inexpensive lamps and a black food tray/black plate.

Some of the furniture appeared sturdier and of better quality in person. That's not to say that it's good by any means... a $199 couch, is $199 dollar couch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home