Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend Update

Plans to spend St. Patrick's Day on South Padre Island came to a screeching halt this past Friday. While driving down to the Rio Grande Valley, I stopped in Kingsville to let my dog out for a bathroom break. Upon doing so, my driver door got stuck in LOCK and I couldn't get the thing to re-open.

I was unsuccessful in getting the door to work correctly... so I attempted to contact Honda roadside service and my Insurance company for a possible tow.

Neither option worked out... so I had my parents drive up (2 hours) with proper rope so that I could tie it shut and get home.

The drive down was hellish. Imagine driving 2 hours with a car door died shut- dome lights that won't turn off and a check door bell that won't turn off.

I managed to get the door fixed... but it throw my entire weekend off.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home