Saturday, March 03, 2007

Movie Nite : Stick It

]After spending a good part of my Saturday in a small Honda Civic to Round Rock, Texas (Ikea), then to downtown Austin (Waterloo Records) - I opted to come home tonight and just chill out on the couch with my dog.

After downing a few Pyramid Apricot Ale's - I stumbled across a movie called "Stick It" on one of my many HD channels.

The immediate appeal was simple. Gymnast girls doing floor routines in HD = man chub.

I thought about flipping the channel as soon as the dialogue began, but I began to learn a lot of little things about gymnastics.

example. for years I wondered how girls kept their leotards from riding up their butts. the film shows gymnasts spraying their lower half's with Stick-Em glue.

the film also discussed point systems and how fickle judges are. did you know that a bra - showing during a floor routine is a deduction?

The film is horrible. Jeff Bridges, is in it... he plays a burned out coach. He totally phones in his performance and he even throws in a few "dude" moments in the event someone like myself hangs in for the conclusion of the film.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home