Saturday, March 03, 2007

Waterloo Records

After my visit out to Ikea today, I drove out to Waterloo Records in Austin, Texas.

I've been out there a number of times in the past 2 months, but it just occurred to me that I haven't made a mention of it on the blog.

The record store is well known around these parts. If you're ever in the area (Austin, San Antonio, San Marcos) - make it a point to stop in and pay a visit. The selection is second to none... I've never talked to the store staff, but I'm sure they're quite knowledgeable.

They make it a point to stock the store with Music related books... I saw an amazing book today that I didn't pick up. It was a book of Raymon Pettibon's artwork.

I would have picked it up but I walked out with three new CD's. I'll post little reviews on those later this week or weekend...

Anyhoo. If you're in dire need of a record store - Waterloo is the place to go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home