Monday, April 17, 2006

Brain Age

Picked up a copy of Brain Age today after work... after reading an obscene amount of favorable reviews I had to see where I stacked up against people chatting up the game on the net.

I've begun with some of the first tests... for some reason, I can't get the game to recognize me saying the word "blue" on some tests... I ended up taking on a number of Math tests instead.

I did so badly (in regards to age) that I'm too embarrassed to post my current brain-age.



It has a number of daily tasks so that I can chart my brain activity in the coming months. It's a pretty cool title and recommend it to anyone into those IQ games. I've never committed any time to Sudoku puzzles until today... jury is still out on me liking it or not. The handwriting recognition on the DS is a 8 out of 10... so I got a few wrong while doing one that I shouldn't have.

I have shitty handwriting tho... so maybe it wasn't all the DS's fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home