Monday, May 22, 2006

Adios Vito...

Vito finally got around to expiring on the Soprano's last night… but it felt a little cheep. I don't really know how I pictured Vito's character getting clipped on the show… I never pictured Paul surfacing from a Airport Motel closet as he and his goons gave Vito the once over before hearing of his off-screen-demise.

It just doesn't add up.

For what its worth… I could care less about his life secret life in Delaware. "Johnny Cakes" jokes aside… it frustrated me to see the Soprano family so apathetic about everything lately.



The reason I wanted Vito's head to roll earlier this season was because of his indefensible onscreen at-tempts to screw Tony when he was in a Coma.

I really thought that Carmela would have a heavy hand in sealing his fate… for him to go out the way he did… it felt like a waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home