Monday, May 22, 2006

Return of Rollie

Been away from the blog the past couple of weeks to spend a little more time away from the computer after I leave work…

While I've been away I've spent a good chunk of my time fooling around on Wikipedia. I don't know how much time I spend on the site daily… but because of its cross-reference nature, I find my-self 30 or so stories deep within any subject I get around to looking up.

Recently… I've been spending an alarming amount of time reading up on Conspiracy Theories. I don't really know why I find it interesting to read… I think its because it really reads like good fiction. Having the ability to read cross-references within the conspiracy theories you get to spend a good time learning a little bit more about things you wouldn't normally run across.

When away from wikipedia, I've been putting the hurt to the New Super Mario Bros. For the Nintendo DS. I'm currently exploring the "World 3" after playing it non-stop Wednesday - Friday of last week… I spent the weekend at Kathie's so I didn't get to pick up the DS over the weekend that much.



It occurred to me over the weekend that this coming weekend is a Memorial day! We don't get too many approved holidays @ the newspaper… so I plan to make the most of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home