Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sopranos: Halfway done

OK… so my initial guess on Vito's lifeline couldn't have been more off. My weekly Vito-Death-Watch entry has become a bit of joke… seeing how he's managed to live 2 episodes longer than I originally fore-casted. That said… this season of the Soprano's might be some of the finest moments in HBO Sunday night TV. There's been a few moments this year where I think they could have progressed the story line a little further, but I can't fault them for it because of the wonderful dialogue.

After week 6… um 7? I forget… Vito continues to live, but it looks like his head will roll in one (possi-bly) two episodes, pushing a war between the Jersey/New York families.


Odd plot lines that need to develop… The terrorists in the bar… Phil's rise to Boss in the New York Family… Tony's possible mental slip in the last episode where he didn't take credit for the hit on Rusty… and Vito's end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home