Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First Impressions

Had a rather momentous trip over the weekend… Had my father accompany me to San Antonio to visit Kathie over the weekend. It was the first time I had ever had a family member meet a significant other in my adult-life. Happy to report that the visit went incredibly well. I'm fairly certain that he enjoyed himself while up in San Antonio… Having him take a closer glimpse on the life Kathie and I are building together is very important to me.

Prior to the visit… I found myself feeling incredibly nervous about them meeting. Not so much because I feared disapproval of any kind… I know how badly Kathie wanted everything to be perfect for his visit and I wanted everything to go perfect for her.

In retrospect… I couldn't have asked for a better weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home