Tuesday, May 23, 2006

DaVinci Code

Got around to watching the DaVinci Code last night… My good friend "Chivo" had a Cinimark gift-card/movie pass burning a hole in his pocket and asked if I'd like to tag a long for a movie last night.

I never read the DaVinci Code, but 6 or so people I know, including my dearest Kathie read it… so I had a pretty good idea of what the book was about. I've yet to hear someone say that it's anything short of a good page turner… or an incredible work of fiction.

That said… The History Channel devoted a week to DaVinci/DaVinci Code related programs to stir enough interest in me to check it out.

The film surpassed all my expectations… not having read the book may have helped my movie going experience tho'. That said… I would describe the movie as a better "National Treasure".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home