Saturday, July 29, 2006

Someone call the Witch Doctor...


Ok... this is beginning to get really spooky.

In recent weeks I've been posting about my streak of bad luck... Today was no different.

Quick bullet point list of what happened today...

  • 3:48 PM : Had Washer and Dryer delivered today. Set this up a week or so ago and needed very desperately to do laundry this weekend. Dryer was dropped and will be replaced next Friday....


  • 11:08 AM : Father reaches me by cell phone and informs me that my mom has been hospitalized because of severe pain in legs and back Without having to go further into what was wrong... my Mother is currently at home with my Father, recovering very nicely and was given a clean bill of health. While I'm very happy to hear that she's at home and is not staying overnight as we were first told this morning... it made the day incredibly stressful.

  • 10:45 AM : My sister owns a very nice Audi A4 and gets nothing but amazing service and gratitude when she brings her car in for small tune ups and the occasional fix. This morning we finally got around to having her rear light fixed at the San Antonio Audi dealership and we were helped by one of the nicest dealership-guys I've ever met. He genuinely asked us what we had planned for the day... when we told him we had a number of errands to run, he stopped us in mid sentence and arranged a car rental (on Audi's dime) for us to have in the morning so that we wouldn't lose out on 2 hours of the car getting the once-over. Cool right? Sister and I take the car to a local Super Target and pick up some items we needed for the house... while shopping, my dimwitted sister lost the rental keys in the store and we had to search the entire store in hopes of running across the keys. Thankfully... someone with a good heart turned them into security. Not only did the car have all the details of the vehicle it opened (and ran) in the fucking parking lot of Target - we had some items in the car that we couldn't afford to go missing.


  • At this rate... I'm just going to stay in until Monday morning.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home