Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Guins


Over the weekend I finally got around to watching the documentary, The March of the Penguins. Knowing very little about Guins, aside that they were birds and reside on a polar cap... I thought it would be a 90 minute piece where they show baby penguins gliding around the ice on their bellies.

Much to my surprise, it was a straight forward documentary with Morgan Freedman doing the English narration.

After watching the documentary I learned that Penguins must procreate under the harshest of conditions. I guess one can make a case for a lot of species that have to overcome incredible odds to survive...

Anyhoo... while cute at times it made me think quite a bit about my surroundings and the precious fuck all I do about to make life around me live a little easier.

Go out and rent it. Your brain will thank you later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll add it to my Netflix queue.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home