Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The END. VS Black FLAG?

Before you get too excited about this post being about the seminal punk-band BLACK FLAG... this post has more to do about the other Black Flag that matters. Pest medicine.

While out looking for WASP/Bee/Hornet/Evil-With-Wings venom... I hesitated to look at anything other than the classic poison "black flag".

I mean... is there a better name for anything out there? It's a fucking black flag!

I wish they'd branch out and make more stuff... I don't know if I would buy "Black Flag 2% Milk"... but if it where "Black Flag 2% Chocolate Milk".......

I digress.

While out I ran across a new poison. Not only does it have a cool name. It has brand logo to die for! (no pun intended)

The brand - "The END."

How cool is that? "The End PERIOD"

I really dig the 'E' within the 'E'... it's like the best Ska Band logo that never was a Ska logo.

Can't say much for the product... I went with Black Flag... but it was close!

.eatshitbees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home