Friday, March 14, 2008

Extreme Noise

Ok... so the last record store I stopped into was "Extreme Noise" on 407 W. Lake St. in Minneapolis.

Extreme Noise is an all-volunteer punk rock store that puts all its profits into keeping the store open and keeping the punk rock scene going in the Twin Cities.

While the music offerings don't stray to far away from Punk Rock - the store is a must visit none-the-less.

While there I picked up a CD by the Exploding Hearts - Shattered (outtakes, b-sides and covers) I didn't even know that the CD existed so I was really thrilled to run across it at the store.

While there I checked out a number of books that were of some interest but many of the books that were offered were already on my bookshelf at home.

The store also has a large number of zines too.

.tCr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home