Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Walk on the Wild Side

As many of you know... my body is a temple.

I start most of my days skipping out on lunch, in favor of sleeping in. I've been getting a lot more sleep in recent nights on account of not having to take Elliot on walks - so I've been getting up early and dorking around the hotel lobby in the morning - reading free papers.

One of the perks from staying at the Marriott (sp?) is getting your hands on some free breaky.

I've been hitting up cereals with some consistency, but ran across these Jimmy Dean's things today. They sorta work like popcorn bags. You throw em in the microwave for 45 seconds - then boom. They're done.

Mine popped in the microwave and I got a cheezy money shot all over the unit downstairs. My stomach has been upset all day and I'm blaming it squarely on this biscuit.

.tCr.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home